Okay, it is the “11th Hour” – It’s Friday, you have things to do before you leave for the day, and they you rush home to pack you bags for the SQL PASS Summit. WHERE TO START?
It will be okay…
(incidentally, many interesting variations of the original when you look at Google images.)
There are resources out there to help you as you prepare for your first time at the Summit.
There is so much great content out there, and I’m not one to re-create the wheel, but simply re-present it. Even if you are have been to multiple PASS Summits in the past, I’m confident you’ll find a few gems in the links below.
If you are an Official First timer, or would like to be, it would be great to attend one of 5 “Professional Development and Networking Workshop Sessions” (for more details) offered on-site on Tuesday by Networking Professional, Don Gabor. Click on the “Let Us Know” link located here to register.
I know there are numerous, don’t feel that you have to read them all, but speed through, make some notes, and come say, “Hi!” to me at the Summit.
Blog Posts for #FirstTimers to #SQLPASS #Summit2012
- Count down to #summit – First Timer Info
- Happy Halloween First Timers – nothing to be scared of schedules are easy!
- Just a week till we meet! First Timer Info for Tuesday.
- 2 weeks till #Summit12, start your packing list
- 3 weeks to Summit, more first timer info
- Count down to Summit – a catch up of First Timers
- PASS 2012 Countdown – 5 Weeks To Go
- PASS 2012 Countdown – 5 Weeks To Go – Addendum
- PASS 2012 Countdown – 4 Weeks To Go
- PASS 2012 Countdown – 3 Weeks To Go
- Attending the Pass Summit, Pre-Summit Planning for First timers
- Attending the Pass Summit, Monday Day 2
- Attending the Pass Summit, Tuesday Day 3
- Attending the Pass Summit, Wednesday Day 4
- Attending the Pass Summit, Thursday Day 5
- Attending the Pass Summit, Friday Day 6
Jes Schultz Borland’s
Oldies but goodies! (The blogs… not the blogers…)
Sarah Strate (Olander?)